Selrico Services is a national leader in providing shelf-stable meals, ideal for homebound populations or disaster relief.
Our meals combine a healthy variety of entrees and sides, with each meal prepared to meet RDA requirements and designed to last for 6 months to a year.
Selrico Services can help ensure that there’s nutritious food ready and available for large groups of people no matter what the situation, with:
• A variety of meals featuring center-of-the-plate items
• Meal choices including American, Italian and Hispanic cuisines
• All meals meet one-third of the daily nutrition requirements of the RDA
• 15 meals per case
• Shelf life of 6 months to one year
• Available for shipping across the United States
• Only minority-owned, veteran-owned large-scale provider of shelf stable meals
5-day and 7-day Meal Boxes – Coming in Early 2021
A pre-packaged variety of shelf-stable meals, including breakfast and lunch, providing nutritionally balanced food for individuals over multiple days.